A sensational new feeder - a completely revolutionary design with the casting performance benefit numerous benefits:
- Casts brilliantly and with accuracy
- Has flight properties almost like an end-weight speed feeder.
- With its teardrop shape, frontal line attachment and curved weight, the feeder glides through the water like a sledge. This design causes the feeder to rise to the surface much quicker than a conventional plastic feeder. This gives a fast retrieve and is a huge advantage on waters with rocky or snaggy bottom.
- The feeder retrieves very smoothly without jerking, an advantage for smaller fish like roach or soft mouthed skimmers.
- The feeder is also ideal for use on flowing waters where the bottom positioned weight provides a large contact area and sits flat on the bottom.
- The teardrop shape means the feeder is quick and easy to fill - no lead to obstruct.
New for 2011!
- Weight: 50g
- Diameter: 2.2cm
- Length: 4.5cm