Your purchase with us is covered free of charge by the PriceRunner Buyer Protection. This gives you up to £ 5,000 if problems occur in connection with your purchase. To be covered by the Buyer Protection, you need to be a registered PriceRunner member.
The PriceRunner Buyer Protection applies to you who are a private individual and resident in United Kingdom. The protection scheme covers events where retailers fail to assume their statutory liability and remedy problems that have arisen within 60 days.
If you are not already a PriceRunner member and have visited us through them, you can still benefit from the Buyer Protection by registering within one hour of your purchase. Becoming a PriceRunner member is free of charge and takes only a few minutes! Visit PriceRunner for your free Buyer Protection
If you want your purchase to be covered by the Buyer Protection, your order must be addressed to you personally. With the Buyer Protection, you receive compensation if an item is defective, if an individual product is missing on delivery, if the product is not delivered or if the item is incorrect.
You will only be refunded for direct financial damage that you have suffered, purchase costs and shipping costs. The Buyer Protection does not cover you for other direct or indirect costs, depreciation or loss of revenue.
Visit PriceRunner for a list of non-covered categories and the full terms and conditions of the Buyer Protection.
IMPORTANT: You MUST check for any damage to the outer packaging or check the contents of the packaging before signing for the delivery. If there is any sign of damage to the packaging or the contents then you MUST sign for the delivery as "DAMAGED" or "REFUSE" to accept it. If you do not then we may not be able to replace the damaged item. If you do not notify us of damage to a delviery within 3 days of receiving the delivery we will not be able to replace the damaged goods.
Spare Pole Sections
Ensure that when ordering a pole section that it is the correct part as we have to order pole sections specially for you and returns are costly and are the customers responsibility.
When ordering spare pole sections, in most circumstances your spare section will have to be ordered from the supplier. We will advise you asap of a delivery estimate. Choosing "Courier Delivery" is advised so that your pole section spends as little time as possible in transit - this helps to avoid breakages.
For international deliveries please ensure that you select the correct method of postage - for example a rod, pole or landing net handle cannot be sent using the Royal Mail service. If you require a delivery estimate please get in touch and we will provide an accurate delivery cost.
Your Right to Cancel
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 allows for a 7 day (7 working days from the day following the day in which you placed your order) cooling off period when you (the end user) have the right to cancel your order for a full refund. If you wish to exercise you right to a full refund, then you must contact our customer services department on 01204 216799 informing us of your intention to return the goods. All goods must then be posted using "Recorded Delivery" to ensure their safe arrival. All postage costs are your (end user) responsibility. All returned goods must be unopened and in resalable condition. Once we have received the returned goods, we will refund your money within 30 days.
The owner of this web site is Simply Fishing Tackle Ltd whose address is Simply Fishing Tackle c/o SimpleParcels
Bolton North Business Park
Registration number (7052894)
UK copyright laws protect all content on this site. No part of the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified displayed or performed without prior written consent by simplyfishingtackle.co.uk. This site is provided as a shopping resource by simplyfishingtackle.co.uk.
The site is provided on an "as is" basis. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
We reserve the right to make changes to this site, disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
No links may be made to or from this Internet site without first obtaining written permission from
Simply Fishing Tackle c/o SimpleParcels
Bolton North Business Park
simplyfishingtackle.co.uk takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any information given on any site linked to simplyfishingtackle.co.uk.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep the www.simplyfishingtackle.co.uk website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and simplyfishingtackle.co.uk in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is Simply Fishing Tackle Ltd whose address is
Simply Fishing Tackle c/o SimpleParcels
Bolton North Business Park
("simplyfishingtackle.co.uk"). Registration number 7052894
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with simplyfishingtackle.co.uk.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and simplyfishingtackle.co.uk unless and until simplyfishingtackle.co.uk accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time simplyfishingtackle.co.uk sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by simplyfishingtackle.co.uk of your offer to buy goods from simplyfishingtackle.co.uk or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by simplyfishingtackle.co.uk.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract
6. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 27 below from time to time.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to simplyfishingtackle.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform simplyfishingtackle.co.uk as soon as possible.
11. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the "cancel" link next to the product ordered on your account page on the website. We can also accept cancellations by email to email@example.com or by post. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 14 days from the day after you receive the product by:
12.1 Sending the notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; and /or
12.2 Where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to simplyfishingtackle.co.uk unopened together with the original invoice within 14 days from the date that you received the goods. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk will then refund you the purchase price of the goods.
13. Once simplyfishingtackle.co.uk receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to simplyfishingtackle.co.uk from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by simplyfishingtackle.co.uk in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
14. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
15. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
16. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, simplyfishingtackle.co.uk IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, simplyfishingtackle.co.uk DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
17. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, simplyfishingtackle.co.uk shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery or replace any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify simplyfishingtackle.co.uk of the problem by email or in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 30 days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
18. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the simplyfishingtackle.co.uk website or for any products or services purchased from simplyfishingtackle.co.uk.
19. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
20. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by simplyfishingtackle.co.uk. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and no charge is made for shipping.
21. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk is not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
Delivery / Title / Risk
22. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate.
Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
23. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once simplyfishingtackle.co.uk has received payment in full for that product.
24. If your delivery address is outside of the UK you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; simplyfishingtackle.co.uk advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
25. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
26. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk tracks the electronic "fingerprints" of every order placed on simplyfishingtackle.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
27. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
28. These terms and conditions shall apply when simplyfishingtackle.co.uk accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between simplyfishingtackle.co.uk and you relating to your purchase. simplyfishingtackle.co.uk advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by simplyfishingtackle.co.uk.
29. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
30. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
31. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.