New and improved for 2009 AND Cheaper Price! We've improved the design to give a more secure attachment...a stronger, longer lasting float. A high quality, slim bodied, flighted balsa marker float that offers the discerning angler the greatest buoyancy for its size of any float you can buy. The design of the Pencil Marker Float will ensure that it remains the benchmark for years to come. 2 sizes available & Twin Pack.
- Save 10%! Extra value Twin Pack includes 1 of each size.
- The Standard size is a great all round marker float for general use, or for ultra-long range where the slim aerodynamic design helps casting.
- The Large size is ideal for use at long range (because it is more visible) or in weed where extra buoyancy helps the marker rise to the surface.
- Handmade in the E.U.
- Casts like a dream. Its lightweight 'darted' construction ensures pin point accuracy and tangle free long range casts.
- Extra long swivel attachment loop is deeply embedded into the balsa body to prevent the swivel from falling off (a common problem with alternative balsa floats).
- Dark green body and day-glo orange tip for optimum visibility in low light levels.
- Standard - Length=20.5cm, Diameter(body)=1cm, (flights)=3.5cm.
- Large - Length=22.5cm, Diameter(body)=1.6cm, (flights)=3.5cm.