Let's face it - conventional flat pear bombs cast terribly! The new tapered (weight forward) shape offers all the excellent hooking properties of 'traditional' flat pears but with improved casting performance. The unique shape effectively lays down leaders and terminal tackle tight to the lake bed for the best possible presentation.
- Choice of 4 finishes: Green, Brown, Chod and Gravel.
- Available from 1oz (28g) to 8oz (227g).
- Green - A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark weed green with black fleck camo effect.
- Brown - A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark mud brown with black fleck camo effect.
- Chod - A dark fibrous finish, made from 100% organic matter to look completely natural in virtually any lake bed. Impressively realistic, you can almost smell it...
- Gravel - A fine rocky finish that blends in awesomely on cleaned-off hard spots, pale clay spots and sand bars, but is still dark enough to disappear into the lake bed elsewhere, where a standard pale gravel lead would stand out like a sore thumb.